Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

IPYG, International peace youth group - 1st commemoration of World peace



I have been to the event of  1st commemoration of World peace which is held by IPYG, International Peace Youth Group. I was so excited to participate in this Peace walk after I saw the video of IPYG’s activities for one year since it has been  organized.
 Before I join this peace walk, I could to see the video of walk peace last year.  IPYG claimed “Why is young life thrown away without having had a chance to bloom because of war?” I,  a  descendant of sacrificed youth in war, could agree to their request that the head of every country should sign an international agreement to bring all wars to an end. 

 I went to the UN cemetery with my foreign friends which is only one place in the world that commemorates Korean war in 1950s. In this memorable place, 10,000 people gathered for Peace walk! Everybody heard the speech of the IPYG’s chairman and watched the messages  sent from the leader of the organizations over the world. We all clapped and started to walk together yelling the word “Peace”

I could feel it is the “Power” to make a peace. In this performance, we could become advocates of Peace which  the chairman asked to us.
I am looking forward to see the summit which all leaders of the world will gather to discuss about Peace. The chairman proclaimed it the summit for the world alliance of religions for peace!
I  will let my friends all over the world know this works for peace. I hope all people live in the world of peace like nature blesses all lives. 

6 comments:

  1. Great activities for world peace is recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If every youth can against the war,we may really achieve the peace.
    We need to protect our lives by ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chairman proclaimed it the summit for the world alliance of religions for peace! Yes,we can do it~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow~ this is amazing^^ i agtee that youth of the world can lead the world peace.. so IPYG is leader group of the world

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very impressive that there was a meeting for the world peace in the U.N. cemetry because it has had symbolic meaning for the world peace.

    ReplyDelete