Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

IPYG : Blowing away Darkshade and Get happiness of Peace



A Small cute girl has wavering her hands to people at the street.


we all sing a happy song
I like to have a time we all come together
Let's blowing away memory of dark shade
full of smile always on your smile
My mother always say there isn't a day dwelled in comfort.
As I heard that kind of mother's plea, I kicked the door of my house and ran away from home
[Source from : A part of lyrics from 'Smile of Mommy, Crossroad Band]

Can you remember the time that we were always on smile?
We just wake-up, Shower, take a cloth, Eat some meal, Go to work, return home, Get drink,,
what a routine life we had! Maybe it will be boring.

In my childhood, I was dreamed of Peaceful land lived with a animal like Tiger and Lion
I imagined there will be love and full of joy flows over the wholeland.

As I've grown up, My expectation is fade away just like cloud-flowing at the sky.
Many Conflicts and wars exist all around the world.
I was totally Frustrated because I think there is no hope, no vision in this world.

However, I can get hope from a act of Peace organization called IPYG
IPYG always do the work relevant to Worldpeace.
They also held a event of Peacewalk at their area of activity.
Almost Peaople take part in Peacewalk,
I found that people walk in the common Peacewalk, they are not happy
They look a little bit tired.

But IPYG Peacewalk is different.
They looked well convicted, and Smiles always be on their lovely faces.
So I feel strong feeling of Peace, and spirit of darkshade cannot be on my beside.

I heard that IPYG always doing kind of Worldpeace.
What makes them so happy? I think there might be a certain answer to derive their awesome activity.
Oh, Wonderful Peace, I want to live with you at this era!
Please Show me the way like IPYG!









11 comments:

  1. You analyzed IPYG based on their true features.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im also curious what motivates IPYG members to work so enthusiastically for something that most people believe to be an impossible task. Whats the secret?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am eager to join IPYG as well :) Do you know how i can to that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I join this wonderful group?
    Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I can feel your mood. Not only you, but many people can also experience love of ipyg. We can get together and do more for our world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What makes IPYG ' Peacewalk difference?

    Is there some power in IPYG?
    I wonder:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to reading such woderful writing again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that there are many peace group like IPYG.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your writing was very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I expect wonderful activities

    ReplyDelete