Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Farm Volunteer_IPYG


The farm trip taken with the IPYG was a very fun experience. I wasn't sure what to expect since my Korean is very limited. I was surprised by the mixed group that went. It made for an interesting and fun experience. I managed to make new friends while out but also became closer to friends I knew from before. It was a very good experience, being away from the business of the city. I was able to relax and smile. Also i surprised myself with how much I spoke to people I had just met.


Seeing the Korean countryside was also a wonderful experience. After spending so much time in the city I sometimes forget how relaxing the countryside can be. Not only being able to meet many new people but also helping out the elders, though we did play quite a bit, was a amazing. Everyone was so welcoming, and it didn't matter that we were young or foreign. They treated us like we were their youngsters, teaching how to find things, pick fruit and even clean.


Overall it was a truly eyeopening experience that I hope to have again. I enjoy working with people from all over the world, in harmony, proving that no matter where we're from, we all have similarities.



10 comments:

  1. The experience seems so nice.I hope I can join you and share the interesting time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Experience is learn new things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's good to see your group's activity.I also want to join your events.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this kind of activity
    I hope to join soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish your writing change this world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Special experience .. I am enviable

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish your writing change this world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks really great experience to make them feel 'we are the one'. :D

    ReplyDelete