Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What is IPYG & Why am I joined IPYG?

I am one of the youth
who wants to live with happiness. So When I was a university students
I experienced a lot regarding helping poor and elders because I thought that was the most worthy and I will be happy helping the poor.
But there was no hope anymore.
I felt so empty even if
I have done those things.
That was why I changed my major from volunteering to the peace and conflict of humen.
However,even this major also there was no any conclusion. I really worked hard to get full happiness but as always so far the truth love seemed never come true. That time I got one so precious calling from one Peace youth group,IPYG which is International peace youth group. Actually  I have many experiences about many organizations and I already joined many , too.
So, that time I felt IPYG also just another normal organization which has no solution for the world peace. But they were totally different. They have strong minded for World peace and this members of IPYG were so energetic and have very warm hearted for anyone in the world. They have more than 250 organization partners in 75 different countries with them.
They proclaimed that they just want this world to be in full of happiness, true love  and peace. I have not really known about other countries and people. But this IPYG has gathered all people in the whole world.
And I could know and started to care about all other country's members and the thing there are too many who are in danger.
I asked to the member of IPYG like this below.
Then how can I help them who are in charge?
I am just one youth not a politicians or anyone who has a high fame.
But I love your desire for world peace by wanting for nothing.
Then they answered through this question like this.
If you really long for a peace ao far, no matter what is your position is of course you can join working for peace and added more.
The world peace is not just for one person. This is for everyone's right and responsibility so we all must join to be a peace activitist each of us.
This answer hit my head and one thought came in my head.
We all actually really had to be peace activists. Then,we haven't thought about this and why we have been fought so far? What for?
In the world there are too many tregedy and cruel events happen everyday.
We absolutely needed to bring the truth peace.
However, there were no exact answer for this question.
Really amazinglly, IPYG had the answer for the sincere love and peace.
I will be also one of the members for peace and want to be as a partner with IPYG. They are awesome youths. I do respect their own ideas.



2 comments:

  1. Amazing youth
    Amazing step for world peace♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..its really great to see youth taking action to make a difference in the world.

    ReplyDelete