Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Youth : This is what IPYG is really looking for!


Youth 

Samuel Ullman
 

 
Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; It is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; It is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; It is the freshness of the deep springs of life.

Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity of the appetite, for adventure over the love of ease. This often exists in a man of sixty more than a boy of twenty. Nobody grows old merely by a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals.

Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. Worry, Fear, self-distrust, bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust.

Whether sixty or sixteen there is in every human being's heart the lure of wonder, the unfailing child-like appetite of what's next, and the joy of the game of living. In the center of your heart and my heart there is a wireless station; so long as it receives massages of beauty, hope, cheer, courage and power from men and from the infinite, so long are you young.
When the aerialsare down, and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism, then you are grown old, even at twenty, but as long as your aerials are up, to catch the waves of optimism, there is hope you may die young at eighty.

 

Source From : http://blog.daum.net/_blog/BlogTypeView.do?blogid=02U7e&articleno=12982962\



IPYG, International Peace Youth Group
I worried about that if my age of life had passed from the past, I cannot join their historical movement.

Today I read a sentence included in Samuel's poem
I stare at a sentence 'Youth us not a time of life ; it is a state of mind '
It touched my mind and spirit. It brings a courage to my mind.

I want to look my candle at my mind, and give a bright for my candle of peace.
What fears should I throw away?
I found that My life is all wet by fears given of my self-esteem
If I have no fears forthe highest quality, My life will not be drowned like these days

I envy the passion of IPYG members to the worldpeace
Many Peace Activist declare movement for peace, but there is no outcome of activity
But IPYG members bring a hot mood for peace
They proves their self-esteem in convicted concept of life's essential

Behold! My Spirit awakened at this time! Making new days of future for our descendents!
Arise and Shine! Warrior of heartful Peace!










 

8 comments:

  1. Age is nothing but a number...I hope to have the burning heart of youth even when Im 100 years old! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to share your writing with other people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed! I totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only peace should like to become the existed world

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish your writing change this world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youth is not a time of life..
    Totally agreed.
    I think the wirter will be a good member of IPYG as a good youth ;)

    ReplyDelete