Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

History Maker[Poem]





History Maker


I think all people were designated their destiny by God
All people believed it strongly to their inner heart.

History seemed that it be flown just like river next to my office.
No one never ask how history were made.

Someone lived next to my office was worried about flood of river.
I also worried about that, but I didn't take care of it

Next morning, My office neighbor put his shovel out from his garage.
He ran into the river and make another way of river by his tool
He had made additional way of river there seemed to be no way

In summer time, it rains a lot to my town.
I worried about my office was swallowed by flood.

But riverflowing were divided into two part of way.
So it has reduced from the danger of overflowing of river.

I thanked God.
And I feel that God work together with faithful person.

At Snowfield, A man carried his friend on his back.
Two person. but there are just footprint of one person.
A person could feel a strange, which has no recognition about background.
The footprint will guide next walker of snowfield
although no person could not recognize carrier's devotion.

History moves silent, but it makes a Huge Change to our lives.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If no one knows our devotion, It's Okay
We've been History maker with peace silently.

The Sun will Rise!
Cheers! IPYG! All Peace lovers!
All of you will be eternal Shiny legacy of our descendents!
















1 comment: