Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Sun(Poem)





Sun


You always stand up from the East
You always Sit down to the West

You bring life to us to grow up living things in this world.
But when your love shines strongly sprayed to us,
We cannot afford to receive you.
At that time we need drink of cool beverage.

You usually wear clothes of Cloud.
I cannot see your face when you wear your cloth for covering
your body entirely

I cannot almost see your kiss with Moon, your Sweetheart.
When you kiss with your lover,
we cannot see your face entirely for a while.

You always gather water from the land
for making your cloth to keep you warm.
But you often donate your cloth for abundunt of your friend, Land

I want to see your face directly and cleary
But I cannot see your face
because of hot atmosphere from your face.

In these days, I found one more reason that cannot see your face.
Not for hot mood from your face,
But the reason why you're giving a constant love for us.
I feel sorry that I cannot give any help for you.
As for your behavior, I'm ashamed of my life.

Excellent Companion!
Please help me to keep doing right thing in this world.
That is the only method of payment I owe you.

I
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All IPYG Members and  Peace Lover!
Our friend Sun always give Energy to this land
with no cost and payment
Each of us also now are a friend of Sun.
We also giving a peace to this Darkness World with free of charge!










1 comment:

  1. That's right! The sun always shines, and gives us the energy for our life.

    ReplyDelete