Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Let us not Imagine, but make it come true!


Imagine there´s no heaven
it´s easy if you try
No hell below us
above us only sky
Imagime all the people
living for today ahaa
Imagine there´s no countries
it isn´t hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
,
and no religion too
Imagime all the people
living life in peace.. you
You may say I´m a dreamer
but I´m not the only one
I hope someday
you´ll join us and the world will be one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed nor hunger
a brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
sharing all the world.. you
You may say I´m a dreamer
but I´m not the only one
It is John Lennon’s song that people praised as the best. I didn’t know about the lyrics. I just have heard that John is like a philosopher and has many followers in the world. I could feel his small but careful mind for peace after listening Imagine.
e imagined the peaceful world without war, conflicts, and hunger. He says his idea and desire for peace looks unattainable but he believes everyone has same mind with him in the end.
World consists of nature and human. It would be God’s purpose to be harmonized.
We should give back the blessing that Nature presents us unconditionally. John suggests us to look up the pure sky and imagine the heaven.
It is time to make World peace a real! We can restore a brotherhood of men, love and share what we have because there are activities and people like John!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment