Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Let's heal the world!


<Let's heal the world!>
 
I think there is no man who has not heard the chorus and rhythm of 'Heal the world'
sung by Michael Jackson.
I would have hummed a few lines of this song when I was a student.
I didn’t know the whole lyrics at that time.
As I teach English to kids, I had the chance to remind this song.
I want to share this video and lyrics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U
 
There's a place in your heart, and I know that it is love
And this place, too much brighter than tomorrow.
And if you really try, you’ll find there's no need to cry
In this place, you'll feel there's no hurt or sorrow.
There are ways to get there, if you care enough for the living
Make a little space, make a better place. -
For the first part, there is a short narration of one boy.
He hopes our children’s children can say the world is good to live and will make the world better.
In the video, the army with guns hug with children.
I could match this part with IPYG!
 
Then why do we keep strangling life
Would this earth crucify its soul?
Though it's plain to see, this world is heavenly be God's glow.
We could fly so high, let our spirits never die

Together we'll cry happy tears,
See the nations turn their swords into plowshares
We could really get there, if you cared enough for the living
Make a little space, to make a better place. -
If Michael Jackson were alive, he would certainly be with IPYG!
Peace is coming now. Let’s prepare turn our swords into plowshares first from our heart!



 

2 comments: