Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

IPYG : Bring the hope for Peace through action





In the world today, there are countless numbers of organizations that hope for peace.
Although we proclaimed peace with our voices,
this dream has not yet become a reality and this cry for peace continues.
We often things about and wonder WHY we fight and for WHAT we fight about.
Is it lack of love?  Or because there is too much greed within me? 
There are endless questions, but no answers.
I came across the youth organization IPYG unexpectedly.
Through the internet,
I saw a video clip of a vast number of young, hungry for peace, holding pickets while shouting their desire for the end of wars.
What is this peace that has brought together these youth onto the streets to express their genuine longing for peace
As I observed the youth crying out "World Peace!", "No more wars!" on the top of their lungs, I saw pure and child-like hearts- so innocent and simple-hearted.
A burst of hope came upon me as I witnessed the beautiful image that day
As I researched into the organization,
I discovered that IPYG was an international peace youth group.
In my memory, IPYG is an organization with the purpose of putting an end to all the wars in the world and whose members sincerely desire a world that is united as one.
I was convicted.

Every time IPYG shouts for world peace, the darkness in the world is covered by bright light that comes from the hope of the youth.
If all the people in the world become one and shout for peace, we become a member of IPYG.
Whoever loves peace loves IPYG, and by receiving the message that IPYG proclaims is a sign that we are one with the organization.
IPYG, who truly loves and desires peace, works to bring the whole world together.
It is my hope that you will also join and become a worker for true peace.

13 comments:

  1. We need more organizations like IPYG in the world today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is important to work true peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think world peace will come true if all the peace organisations in the world join hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see real peace through IPYG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow _If everyone have same mind like IPYG I think the world can change

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now here is the only answer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to join IPYG and bring peace to the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let us bring happiness to this world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow !! i want to join IPYG !!!! ^0^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope all people join the IPYG!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also hope to come true the world peace.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish peace comes as soon as possible in this world.

    ReplyDelete