Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

IPYG, Flower vase of Peace

 



There are beautiful sunflowers in my flowervase
She grows toward sunlight.

She gives a smile with silent mood
Also you give happiness to my mind

Your yellow face gives a brightness to dark shadow of my mind
I always open the gate of my window to see your beauty

After a few times later, My house must be built for prevent of destruction
From that reason, I cannot help losing light for my room.

As my house was going under construction,
you lose your smile for a while.
I feel so sad.

Tomorrow, The construction will be finished.
I can see your smile of beauty in my flowervase.
Sleep tight! My sweety!
Maybe Tomorrow sunlight shines strong on my head.


IPYG, you gives a smile to each people just like in my flowervase.
Keep your drive for WorldPeace just like constant sunshine!
I give my cheer for you with a silent prayer.













2 comments:

  1. Oh Sunflower show us meaningful message like it says.
    All nature including men should toward Light!
    I believe IPYG is a light toward our unlight lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful writing.^^

    ReplyDelete