Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

World Peace can make us United One like Worldcup Soccer!


 
 
 
Whole world are so excited !
At this time, I just return to a big soccer fan like when I was a student!
I used to enjoy playing soccer when I was in elementary school,
so it made me so excited if teacher says that let's go outside to play a soccer instead of the class.
And when I was in middle school, I spend my most time at the soccer stadium.
I never forget the bright light and passion of stands filled with many spectators.
Do you know how much yummy eat
 
instant noodle while watching soccer. haha
All soccer players always make my heart beats thick.
In 2002 World cup, all Koreans just were crazy at soccer. When Korean national team went the quarterfinal and semi-final, all Koreans cried and cried.
Korea!! This country is so amazing and wonderful country!
During the period of World Cup, there are so many soccer fans, who come out and shout
"Dea Han Min Guk" (It means The Republic of Korea) !
Surprisingly, it is unusual scene. Foreigners also are amazed at our passion to our nation - Korea.
I believe this national characteristics made today's Korea!
Not only soccer, all sports also have those kind of power to make people one!
When we have a sight in the same place and if we have the same aims,
we can be one and we can make a power beyond our imagination.
Yes! That is right!
Just like sports competition,
If all people dream the same aim : World Peace, we can make a difference.
Let's break our consciousness and sow seeds of peace!
Nobody want war, but want World Peace. It is time to recover everything just like FIRST!
When make people look forth one aim ; World Peace and Ceasing the wars,
World Peace will be able to come true. Why don't you join us?
 

8 comments:

  1. I remember 2002..when every korean in the nation became united as one. What a sight it was! Just imagine...if every nation, people and tongue unite and become one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Very exciting to fulfill world peace and ceasing the wars!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of World Cup 2002!
    I also believe that our Desire for peace must make it a real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dream comes true!
    Our eternal wanna be 'Peace'♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna go back to 2002 so that I can feel the passion.
    World cup is quite great one which everybody can be together at that time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's cool !! How we can make the world peace!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was great time eventhough we loose game but korean team going to build up again as peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. World cup will make peace with IPYG

    ReplyDelete