Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Edelweiss, the Flower of Peace



Edelweiss, Edelweiss,

Every morning you greet me.

Small and white, clean and bright,

You look happy to meet me.

Blossom of snow, may you bloom and grow,

Bloom and grow forever.

Edelweiss, Edelweiss,

Bless my homeland forever.

Source : http://k.daum.net/qna/view.html?qid=00zdn


I think Edelweise, it stands for "Worldpeace"

I heard a song in the movie called "Sound of Music"
I was very sad song, the General of Ostria sing that song,
He should exiled from his country by invasion of Germany.
He cannot sing a song at the end of lyrics in the song.
but at the end, he and his family can leave their country and get happiness


She always gives a mild smile everyday, but we cannot realize.
Peace will also bloom and grow forever if we always remember her existence.

I want to think about her existence tonight
Maybe she always lives in people who desires her face.

Oh, Edelweiss of Peace!
Bless our gracious creature in this Beautiful world!
I will let my hope to your pillow side at night.

Let me see your face in my dream.
Show me your beautiful smile,
Sleep tight! My Sweetlord!

at the deepest night of desire, From a boy of pure heart
2014.06.30









 

5 comments:

  1. I am touched to read it.
    Thank you for fresh letter~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..I never knew there was such a flower. Thanks for the useful info. Even nature longs for peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for giving such a good poem. Flower of peace~ that's a right figure of speech :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just thinking of my childhood. That is so lovely song for humming :)
    And thank you for giving us good information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u
    I think we can find a peaceful meaning that is hidden when we listen and watch♥
    Cause we are born in peace

    ReplyDelete