Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Sending letter to my friend, Dreams of peace




Good evening, Dreams of peace!

I always dreamed of all people standing with wavering flags of peace.
No war, No dispute, No Chaos!

Dreams of Peace!
I called a lot of times, but you can never answer me.
but It is time that you have to come out!
Please see and feel their anxiety.

Can you feel their heartbeat?
I wannaa see your face at the top of mountain.

I feel sorry who cannot see your face.
If they see your face, all of them cannot leave you and come to you.

Nowadays, I feel the wind of change in this world.
People's life is longer than that in the past.
also I can see a lot of activities(just like IPYG) based on peace.

I felt alone because no one could know my desire for you.
but in these days, people's mind get warmed by the wind of change.

Full of love, Full of Hope
I want to hug with you till the end of time.

Today, it's raining heavily and sparkling thunder all around.
but end of this time, Sun gives a mild smile for me just like you.

I wait for you in my deepest mind with a small candle of light.
Please knocking at the gate of my spirit, and I will open my mind for you.

Come quickly! My Anxiety!

Sincerely yours
From a shiny boy






6 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    So touched with this poet ♥
    My friend, dreams of Peace!
    I also wait u and i am ready to open my arms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your heart with us Shiny Boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so lovely letter.

    We all pray for that when the right time knock the door of my heart... please let us realize and open our heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah~ your letter make my mind warm >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel impressed as i read .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am interested in Peace after reading your writing.

    ReplyDelete